Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Peace, love and flower power!

Hi there!
It's the first Wicked Wednesdays challenge of 2012!!! What better way to start off the new year with a colorful theme?  Tie dye, flower power and lava lamps...it's the 1960s! Groovy baby :)
This week's sponsor is Jelly Park and we have this cute flower girl to work with.

Ink and pencil
Flower power peace sign by homemade-preschool.com
Word Art on Microsoft Word
Beet juice (Yes, I dyed the card!)
Go on over to the challenge blog and check out what other groovy creations the DT has made! Have a great week.

Peace and love,
Mary xoxo

1 comment:

I always want to hear what you have to say. It'll help me grow as an artist and challenge my creativity. Go ahead, show me some blog love and comment away!

Mary xoxo
www.happybunnysworld.blogspot.com