Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bunny gets a makeover...

Happy Saturday everybody!
So, I'm listening to some Rolling Stones, Beatles and Creedence Clearwater Revival this morning while enjoying a cup o' java. We are paying homage to the sixties this week over at Wicked Wednesdays.
What do you like about the 60s?  I've always loved fashion. So I gave Happy Bunny a mod dress and a dramatic beehive.  It's a good thing she has an appointment with her chiropractor later, lol!
Mod Bunny gets a beehive
DP paper by CoCoMiMiLuLu
Flowers by Jolee
Bumblebee by Recollections
Bunny doodle by yours truly :)

Go and check out what the rest of DT made or better yet, join in on the fun!
Have a great weekend.
Peace and love,
Mary xoxo

1 comment:

  1. OK this might be my all-time favorite yet! :) I absolutely LOVE her beehive 'do and the little bumblebee you added, so precious! Thanks for being a wonderful part of my team, Mary. :) xo

    ReplyDelete

I always want to hear what you have to say. It'll help me grow as an artist and challenge my creativity. Go ahead, show me some blog love and comment away!

Mary xoxo
www.happybunnysworld.blogspot.com