Friday, January 13, 2012

The Liebster Blog Award

I have some very exciting news to share with everyone!
I received the Liebster Blog award from Abbie.
Thank you so much!  I am very honored :)
Abbie is part of the DT at ATCs with Attitude and that is where I first crossed paths with her by joining the challenge.
You can see some of her awesome creations here.
The Liebster Blog Award is used to show appreciation of smaller blogs (under 200 followers) and to help spread readership and joy! As part of the tradition, this award is passed along to five other blogs that have motivated and inspired me in such great ways!

To accept the award:
1.  Link back to the person's blog who gave it to you and thank them :)
2.  Post the award to your blog
3.  Give the award to 5 bloggers (less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value
4.  Leave a comment on the five blogs you chose to let them know
It was no easy task to choose just five, but here are the five lovely ladies that inspire me and continue to encourage me to spread my creative wings!

1.  Jenn Borjeson
2.  Amy Rose Pennington
3.  Chelsea Comer
4.  Chana Malkah
5.  Leah

Abbie, I can't thank you enough!
Peace, love and happy creating everyone!
Mary xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Dr. Mary, Thank you so much for this "Award". I have been ill the past week with bronchiitis; today was the first day I felt like being up for more than a few minutes. Two very nice things happened as I was catching up on my e-mails; I found out I had been selected to join another DT and, I received this wonderful reward! Thanks and G-d Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very happy to hear that you are feeling better!
      and you're welcome:) your creations are awesome!

      Delete
  2. Mary, I'm so happy for you. It's been so great to see you blossom and having fun with art. :) Thanks for passing the award on to me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I always want to hear what you have to say. It'll help me grow as an artist and challenge my creativity. Go ahead, show me some blog love and comment away!

Mary xoxo
www.happybunnysworld.blogspot.com