Monday, January 16, 2012

Getting Frosty...

Hi there,
I haven't been up to creating too much over the last few days.  My shoulder's been really bothering me so I've been chilling and reading.
This is one of two projects I managed to tinker with and not destroy :)  So, here's my card for this week's Frosty Challenge over at Dilly Beans.

Frosty Digi by MelJen's
Although the weather's getting chilly here in NYC, not one snowflake yet (trust me, I'm not complaining!)
Warm wishes everybody!
Peace and love,
Mary xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Very cute, Mary! How's your shoulder today? Any snow yet? We woke up to a couple of inches and a 2-hour delay of school. :) So I'm still lounging around in my pj's. Gotta get moving soon. Have a great day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Shoulder's feeling better, thanks :) and I checked my window this morning...nope. no snow yet. But soon, temps are dropping! Brrr...Time for some pumpkin spice coffee!!!

      Delete
  2. Mary, so sorry your shoulder is bothering you. I am so happy that you managed to get this wonderful card made to share with us. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAWWW, super cute! Hope your shoulder is better, but sometimes it's nice to just relax. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. xxD

    ReplyDelete

I always want to hear what you have to say. It'll help me grow as an artist and challenge my creativity. Go ahead, show me some blog love and comment away!

Mary xoxo
www.happybunnysworld.blogspot.com