Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Results are in!!!!

Hey there!
Can you believe it's been six weeks already since the start of Wicked Wednesday challenges?!  It just seemed like yesterday.  It's been a grueling two weeks, altogether physically, emotionally and spiritually challenging.  But, I made it through!  I started off today in THE MOST positive way.  I found out I was top three this week.  I still can't thank everyone enough for all their positive input.  Then, I had a totally awesome guitar lesson tonight.  I have a really cool and supportive teacher.  This is just the absolute perfect boost I needed.  But all this could not be possible if not for the wonderful people in my life.  Thank you.

Peace and love,
Mary xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always want to hear what you have to say. It'll help me grow as an artist and challenge my creativity. Go ahead, show me some blog love and comment away!

Mary xoxo
www.happybunnysworld.blogspot.com