Friday, November 4, 2011

Alice in Bunny Wonderland???

Hey everyone!
It's time for another ATC challenge over at Wicked Wednesdays!
This week's theme is out of this world!  Literally.  We are going to visit Alice in Wonderland.  I absolutely adore this theme because it is one of my favorite Disney films (it's up there with Finding Nemo).  However, I've never followed the conventional pathway.  Here's my twist on the theme: BUNNIES, BUNNIES, BUNNIES!!!!  I loved this challenge sooo much, I couldn't just make one.  I hope that you like them as much as I enjoyed creating them.
Peace and love,
Mary xoxo
P.S. Darnit, I want a cupcake now....
It's Madhatter Bunny Teatime!!!
Pencil, ink, teacup embellishment

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - how sweet is this? Thanks so much for joining us again at Wicked Wednesdays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is adorable! It has me smiling. This is a wonderful interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary just so cute!!! Thanks for joining Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome ... Thanks for playing along with us at Wicked Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just way too cute! I love your style, and those bright colours! Thank you for sharing with us at Wicked Wednesday ATCs!
    hugs,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete

I always want to hear what you have to say. It'll help me grow as an artist and challenge my creativity. Go ahead, show me some blog love and comment away!

Mary xoxo
www.happybunnysworld.blogspot.com