Friday, July 22, 2011

When things get rough...

vanilla cupcake with buttercream frosting
TGIF!!!
We all have good days and then we have some bad days.  In reality, I don't reach for a cupcake.  I constantly remind myself and my patients to eat sweets in moderation.  We have to stay healthy! (But, I'll admit, I find it hard to resist a vegan cupcake or scone from time to time...)
So, instead of going on a sugar trip, I do something:
1. Glove up and go boxing
2. Go for a walk
3. Work on my art
4. Listen to music
5. Practice the flute, guitar or piano

Treat yourself well and stay healthy!
Peace and love,
Mary xoxo
(off to the gym now!)
Acrylic, ink, marker, pencil, patterned paper and stickers on paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always want to hear what you have to say. It'll help me grow as an artist and challenge my creativity. Go ahead, show me some blog love and comment away!

Mary xoxo
www.happybunnysworld.blogspot.com