Friday, July 1, 2011

And so it begins....

Little Orange Bundt Cake
Digital editing on Piknik

I am excited for several reasons
1. It's Friday
2. I took the day off from work
3.It's a LONG weekend
4. Happy Bunny artwork is here!


 Anything and everything can happen in this whimsical world, it's only limited by the imagination of its creator.  I hope you enjoy each piece as much as I did creating them.  If you have any ideas/suggestions/requests, feel free to email or post a comment. 

My artwork will eventually be made available via the etsy shop.  I will keep you posted.

This little cake is actually part of a much larger sketch.  The original piece will be posted sometime later.  Keep checking in for more new posts! Have a wonderful, safe and healthy July 4th xoxo



Pencil, ink, marker on paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always want to hear what you have to say. It'll help me grow as an artist and challenge my creativity. Go ahead, show me some blog love and comment away!

Mary xoxo
www.happybunnysworld.blogspot.com