Sunday, February 12, 2012

Piggy love...

What a day! There was no Sunday lounging today.  I woke up at 530am to get to a 5 hour pharmacotherapy conference in Queens that started at 730am.  Yeesh.  Thank goodness they had coffee there.  Although the conference was long, it was very informative and I got to catch up with some colleagues from a previous gig.  Then I met up with my parents for some lunch.  I stopped by Whole Foods afterwards to pick up some good eats and by then it was only 4pm...I took a nap.
After recharging, I just had to kick back and make something!  Poured myself a glass of wine, turned on some music and went over my art to do list.  I decided to make something for "Love is in the air" over at Dilly Beans.
Meet Percy and Penny Pig.  They are a new edition to Happy Bunny.  I really like this card because I got to use up a LOT of scraps.
Percy and Penny Pig "Hogs n Kisses" - original characters by me :)
Flower punch by McGill
Butterfly punch by EK Success
Ribbon from my stash
I'm going to pour myself another glass of merlot :)  Thanks for stopping by!
peace and love,
Mary xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Mary - this is incredible. Love the pigs - hee hee - you should consider drawing digi stamps with some of your characters. :) Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love your precious piggies! thanks for playing along with us at Dilly Beans this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great piggies. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG it's swine love!! Adorable! So glad to have you join us at Dilly Beans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, Mary! Love those piggies! Thanks for playing with us at Dilly Beans this week!

    ReplyDelete

I always want to hear what you have to say. It'll help me grow as an artist and challenge my creativity. Go ahead, show me some blog love and comment away!

Mary xoxo
www.happybunnysworld.blogspot.com