Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sweet Sunday Morsel



Peekaboo!!!


Feeling a bit mischievous today....actually, that's how I am everyday.
This piece was inspired by my Craft & Barrel oversized coffee mug.  I got it a while back while spending the day with Carol.  I have a thing for oversized mugs.  Not only do they hold more coffee (me likes), it puts a funny twist on such a mundane activity as drinking coffee. 
Well, Happy Bunny made herself a home in this one.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  I'm going to brew some fresh coffee and start my next art adventure!
Peace and love
Mary xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always want to hear what you have to say. It'll help me grow as an artist and challenge my creativity. Go ahead, show me some blog love and comment away!

Mary xoxo
www.happybunnysworld.blogspot.com