Sunday, September 4, 2011

Not your everyday apple...


Crab Apple painting
Hope everyone's enjoying their Labor Day weekend!
I unfortunately have not been feeling well.  No worries, nothing like a little music and art therapy to keep my spirits up.
I've been playing with my gouache set again.  I haven't quite figured out the blending effects of this medium yet.  I like how the apple turned out.  I was hoping to achieve a more tonal effect with the crab but ended up with red matte.  No matter, we're going to keep trying.

Be good, be well
Peace and love,
Mary xoxo

gouache, ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always want to hear what you have to say. It'll help me grow as an artist and challenge my creativity. Go ahead, show me some blog love and comment away!

Mary xoxo
www.happybunnysworld.blogspot.com