Friday, September 30, 2011

Feeling Blue

Why, oh why?!
Actually, I'm fine you guys.  I've just been focusing on learning a certain musical style.  You guessed it, the Blues.  I've heard it a million times over from Muddy Waters, Sonny Boy and BB King.  But it's just recently I've gained a new perspective and greater appreciation for this style.
By the way, I definitely recommend that you check out Hugh Laurie's debut album.  He's quite the blues man. Talented actor AND musician.
Anyway, have a great weekend.  I'm off to continue my quest for musical perfection....and world domination, whichever comes first ;)
Oh, be on the look out for a post on my recent commission, coming soon!

Peace and love,
Mary xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always want to hear what you have to say. It'll help me grow as an artist and challenge my creativity. Go ahead, show me some blog love and comment away!

Mary xoxo
www.happybunnysworld.blogspot.com