Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Simplicity


Remember when you were little and making a mess was fun?  Actually it was one of your duties as a carefree kid.  Then at some point, we lose that innocence and we grow up.  This was me trying to reconnect with my inner kid.  I had left over india ink.  I didn't even bother using a pen nib or brush.  I just dunked my fingers right in! 
Yes, it almost always comes back to music.  It has and always will be my first love.  It's what got me through tough times and reminds me of the good times.

Take a moment and do something silly. Reconnect with that inner child of yours, it's good for the soul

Peace and love,
Mary xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always want to hear what you have to say. It'll help me grow as an artist and challenge my creativity. Go ahead, show me some blog love and comment away!

Mary xoxo
www.happybunnysworld.blogspot.com