Friday, August 19, 2011

It's time to gather the jellybeans!

Honey Bear in Jellybean Fields
I have to tell you something....I am addicted to gummy bears and JellyBelly brand jellybeans.  BUT.  I do NOT enjoy licorice/anise flavored jellybeans.  If there is someone out there that adores this flavor, I will set those aside for you.  Anyway, this week is special.  Why?  It's a two for one post.

Jellybean plants
Looks like Happy Bunny wants some jellybeans too.  I love the apple and pear flavors most.  What's your favorite flavor?

Pencil, ink, marker, crayon on paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always want to hear what you have to say. It'll help me grow as an artist and challenge my creativity. Go ahead, show me some blog love and comment away!

Mary xoxo
www.happybunnysworld.blogspot.com