Saturday, October 15, 2011

Happy Sweetest Day!


I first learned of this holiday when I went to school up in Buffalo.  It's always the third Saturday of October and is primarily observed in the Finger Lakes region.  It offers the opportunity to celebrate loved ones, friendship and acts of kindness.  Kinda sounds like Valentine's Day, doesn't it?

However, I do not feel that I need a special day to celebrate love and friendship.  I do that every day.  I am very grateful for the wonderful people in my life.  In any case, happy sweetest day to all!

Peace and love,
Mary xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always want to hear what you have to say. It'll help me grow as an artist and challenge my creativity. Go ahead, show me some blog love and comment away!

Mary xoxo
www.happybunnysworld.blogspot.com