Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Windy, Rainy Day

Rain, rain go away...
It's spring showers over at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.
Here's what I got:
Cardstock by G Design
Ribbon and buttons from my stash
Prismacolor markers
Chalk
Flocking
Precious Moments by Sam Butcher
Sentiment by BrossArt Addiction
I printed the image several times and used foam dots for dimension

I've always been a huge fan of Precious Moments.  I remember passing by the window of Hallmark on my way to school and seeing those adorable figurines.  This card brings back some fond childhood memories.
Thanks for stopping by!
Mary xoxo

6 comments:

  1. This card is awesome. So colorful. That is a precious image. Thanks for entering "A Windy and Rainy Day" on The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is darling! thank you for joining the challenge at the cheerful stamp pad! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Mary, she's adorable. Funny - I actually have a pretty big collection of Precious Moments figurines. I started collecting as a teenager and into my 20's. Then I ran out of room so I stopped! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - P.S. Thanks for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Precious Moments!! Such an adorable card, Mary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary this is just so gorgeous!!! Such a cute image! Thanks for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad!!

    ReplyDelete

I always want to hear what you have to say. It'll help me grow as an artist and challenge my creativity. Go ahead, show me some blog love and comment away!

Mary xoxo
www.happybunnysworld.blogspot.com