Thursday, December 1, 2011

'Tis the season for cupcakes!

Hi there!

I have been having so much fun with challenges I decided to enter another one.  Jenn, who hosts Wicked Wednesday, is also part of the design team over at Just some lines.  This is going to be my first submission to this blog.  This week's challenge is tic tac toe.  They have this really cool 3 x 3 board and you have to match three in a row like you usually do for the game.  In each box is an "ingredient" you have to use for your creation.

I chose glitter, flowers and brads.  I made an ATC for it.  Check it out:

Ingredients:
ATC 2.5 x 3.5 card
Bazzil cardstock in Grenadine
Sharpies
Bear cupcake digi from Stretch and Bubbles
Flower brads
Glazing medium
glitter
This is also the first time I used a digistamp.  I won this adorable lil dude over at StretchNBubbles (thank you Pauline!)  I colored it with my Sharpies.  I cut a 2 x 3 piece of Bazzil cardstock and mounted it onto my blank ATC.  I drew the candy cane border and added dot accents with my trusty Sharpies.  I had these cook flower brads for way back when that I never used.  I brushed some glazing medium to them and sprinkled it with pixie dust.  Doesn't he look good enough to eat?

Thanks for stopping by!
Peace and love,
Mary xoxo

4 comments:

  1. He DOES look good enough to eat!! Very cute and very festive :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you go, girl!!!!!! :) I was beyond thrilled to see you playing along with us at Just Some Lines! This is fabulous - thanks so much for linking up and good luck. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is so cute...thanks for joining us tajust some lines

    Tina
    dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEKK!!!! Couldn't be cuter! LOVE, love, LOVE it! xxD

    ReplyDelete

I always want to hear what you have to say. It'll help me grow as an artist and challenge my creativity. Go ahead, show me some blog love and comment away!

Mary xoxo
www.happybunnysworld.blogspot.com