Friday, June 17, 2011

Just a taste...

Front cover of Happy Bunny
Happy Bunny is a whimsical world of sweets where cupcakes rule & the everyday ordinary becomes extraordinary.

This project is my very first attempt at putting together a children's book.  My illustrations are heavily influenced by the kawaii concept found in Japanese pop culture.  It's basically cuteness to the millionth degree.  I will challenge myself to fill the entire blank journal within one year!
So, here's what the front cover looks like.  Just a little morsel to whet your appetite.  Happy Bunny artwork will debut on July 1st, mark your calendars!

Front cover: Acrylic, pencil and ink on canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always want to hear what you have to say. It'll help me grow as an artist and challenge my creativity. Go ahead, show me some blog love and comment away!

Mary xoxo
www.happybunnysworld.blogspot.com